PURPOSE： For broadcasting, video conversation and monitoring in the control room.FEATURES:
- 1. Professional console design and available for desktop/wall mounted/flush mounted installation.
- 2. With a 10.1-inch digital TFT display and a capacitive touch screen, with the resolution of 1280 * 800.
- 3. Built-in 5 mega pixels HD digital camera (with the function of hardware-blocking for privacy protection) and support two-way video calling; with the encoding of H.264.
- 4. Built-in 3W speaker and microphone to make hands-free calls, receive broadcasting and monitoring(digital noise reduction).
- 5. Supportive of broadcasting to all zones , part zones or individual terminals.
- 6. The file broadcasting and pre-recording broadcasting function which can broadcast local audio file or recording file to designated terminals.
- 7. With a red emergency button and supportive if one-click broadcasting to preset zones.
- 8. Support to show incoming and outgoing calls and playing voice of incoming calls.
- 9. With call transfer function, supportive of line busy transfer, manual transfer and no response transfer etc.
- 10. Support audio & video loop monitoring to terminals, the contents are stored in the server which can be reviewed from local place.
- 11. Compatible with standard SIP protocol , independently accessible to VOIP phone system. (Asterisk, Elastix, Freeswitch, MiniSipServer, Yeastar MyPBX etc.).
- 12. Support video talking without IP intercom server(Initiating and receiving)
- 13. Support to view the status of other IP terminals(login/talking/task status).
- 14. With detachable microphone stem and three kinds of talking modes: Hands free (Built-in microphone)/Hands free (Microphone stem) and handset.
- 15. With HDMI interface to connect the external monitor.
- 16. With 1 alarm out and 1 alarm in interface to trigger external alarm light and accept linkage.
- 17. Support POE power supply( IEEE802.3af )
- 18. With a standard RJ45 interface supportive of crossing network segment and router, accessible to the system if the Ethernet is available.